A level two qualification
This training programme has been designed to provide essential knowledge and understanding of health & safety for employees working in any section of business.
Good health & safety standards rely upon employers & employees working together to reduce risks and prevent accidents and ill health arising from work activities.
The programme will enable the candidate to:
· Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health & safety within the organisation’s policy.
· Identify key hazards in their own workplace
· Understand the importance of health & safety rules and working procedures
· Report potential health & safety problems
· Be responsible for their own actions
Covers the following:
· Health & Safety at Work
· Health & safety law
· Accidents and ill health
· Risk Assessment
· First aid at work
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Workplace Safety
· Work Equipment
· Fire Prevention
· Occupational Health
· Hazardous Substances
· Ergonomics & Workplace Design
· Manual Handling
· Lone Worker
· Young persons
Although the syllabus is generic – it sets out the principals of H&S, it can be tailored to meet the needs of organisations.
The course concludes with a test of thirty questions.
Costs £400 + £20.00 per delegate plus incurred travel expenses + VAT
Call us now on 01452 417533 or 07885 615547