CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
Course name: Risk Assessment Principles & Practice Certificate
A level three qualification.
Employers need to ensure that individuals carrying out risk assessment are competent to do so.
Competency does not necessarily require particular qualifications but involves a combination of knowledge, experience, skills and personal qualities.
A necessary pre-cursor is that they have adequate knowledge and understanding of the principles and procedures for, carrying out risk assessments: this is the subject of this qualification
- General introduction
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment in Practice
Successful completion of the training programme, assignment and self-evaluation will enable candidates to:
- Contribute to the risk assessment programmes at their workplace
- Conduct risk assessments (assuming they have the necessary technical knowledge in relation to activities/issues/ environment being assessed.
- Organise and implement a risk assessment programme
- Participate in the identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed.
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements.
- Promote improved standards of health & safety within their organisation.
The course concludes with an assignment marked by CIEH
Costs £400 + £40.00 per delegate plus incurred travel expenses + VAT
Call us now on