A level two qualification.
Employers need to ensure that individuals carrying out risk assessment are competent to do so.
Competency does not necessarily require particular qualifications but involves a combination of knowledge, experience, skills and personal qualities.
A necessary pre-cursor is that they have adequate knowledge and understanding of the principles and procedures for, carrying out risk assessments in the swimming pool environment
· General introduction
· Principles of Risk Assessment
· Risk Assessment in Practice
Successful completion of the training programme, assignment and self-evaluation will enable candidates to:
· Contribute to the risk assessment programmes in this specialised area
· Conduct risk assessments (assuming they have the necessary technical knowledge in relation to activities/issues/environment being assessed.
· Organise and implement a risk assessment programme in a swimming pool
· Participate in the identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed.
· Assist employers in meeting legal requirements.
· Promote improved standards of health & safety within their organisation.
The course concludes with an assignment and self evaluation marked by CIEH
Costs £400 + £40.00 per delegate plus incurred travel expenses + VAT
Call us now on 01452 417533 or 07885 615547