The Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers
The Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers was set up in 1978 to establish an organisation for the individual swimming pool engineer to:
- Foster a professional approach to the design, installation and maintenance of swimming pools, enclosures and all ancillary equipment.
- Giving recognition to technical skill and ability.
- To engage in the education and training of persons within all sectors of the swimming pool industry.
- To promote unrestricted co-operation and liaison between all persons actively involved in the industry and its allied professions and trades.
- To provide opportunities for association and interchange of thought and experience amongst the members and their colleagues.
The courses Studies in work deliver are listed here on the right hand side of the page, please feel free to click on the text for further guidance.